The past few weeks I've been trying to remember if I was this sick when I was pregnant with Ethan. I remember being sick... losing lots or weight.... getting my energy back.... gaining the weight back... etc. etc. but I remember I reached a point where I just absolutely loved being pregnant and that's how it was up until Ethan arrived. I just can't believe how out of commission I've been the past few weeks and apologize for the lack of blogging. Last week was the worst of all and I'll spare you the details. As of last Saturday however, there's been a noticeable difference in my energy level (much to the joy of my husband as more energy means a happier more pleasant to be around wife) and the morning/24-7 morning sickness seems to be letting up a bit. This week has been pretty darn nice so far, I've been able to go walking to do my errands without wishing I were home in bed and I've even been able to stay relatively on top cleaning our little house.
We've had some fun activities and some unexpected happenings this month so I'm anxious to put up a few other posts to bring things completely up to date but for now be happy in knowing that we are all alive and well and baby #2 is letting up on the control board that activates all my symptoms.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and that life is getting back to normal. I remember that exact feeling...wishing you were in bed when you had to run errands. I hated that, because you are having a hard time enjoying life and all that comes with it. It was so good seeing you on Saturday! Oh and guess what? My camera is working again! Hurray!
Sad to hear you've been so sick:( But they say the sicker you are, the healthier the baby is....no consolation? Didn't think so. Hope you feel better.
Oh honey, I'm so sorry you've been feeling so yucky! That is not fun at all, and it's so frustrating to have things to do and not have the energy or stomach steadiness to do it! Hope it just keeps getting better from here on out...can't wait to be with the fam next week, break out the sparklers...or in Trents case, the dry ice bombs:)
It was so good to see you yesterday! I just love you! Sorry to hear you've been so sick, by the way. I'm excited for your new baby though! (PS If you want to set me up with your brother, I will be totally ok with that. ha ha :))
Hang in there girl!!! I know it doesn't make it at all better right now, but you know that when it's all over you'll have a new little one to cuddle and kiss. :) Let me know if there's anything you need from me or if there's anything I can do.
hey Charisa! This is Lindsay weston from the ward! I found your blog on Tina and Tyrell's (and John and Shannon carey's) i'm glad to hear you're feeling better! We have a blog too. It's http://lindsayweston.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment