She honestly looked part hispanic, part asian.
We of course fell in love with her immediately!
Big brother Ethan was thrilled.
Kiari has been an absolute joy to have in our home and definitely keeps us on our toes. She is all girl... with some accompanying drama and high maintenance-ness.
Take a look at that hair!! Once it was all black now she's a blondie!
Sadly she was content to use the fork instead of her hands so she didn't get nearly as messy as I would have hoped.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIARI BEL!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kiari! What a cutie!!!
Your Little Miss is adorable. I can't believe how blonde her hair has gotten. Happy birthday!
She is so stinkin cute! I cant believe she is 1 already! Crazy! I miss you..we should hang out!
Beautiful girl, just like her mother.
Wow I can't believe she is a year old already. That is really crazy stuff.
And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY on the 27th! I was coincidentally airing out my blue dress on the 27th.
Post a Comment