Trent during the BYU sweet 16 game last week. I don't know when I've had so much fun watching my husband watch a basketball game. He got a little animated.
Enoch and I during the game.
Our Sunday church meetings start at 1. Most days Kiari takes her nap around 1. So come Sunday evening Kiari's pretty much ready to crash just about anywhere. This last Sunday night I nearly walked right past her.
If you have never experienced the goodness that is Monkey Bread there is a part of you that has yet to really live. Just remember that after putting all the little cinnamony sugary dough balls in the bundt pan you have to let it rise a second time. So getting all the little dough balls ready at about quarter to ten at night is a little bit too late. You'll be waiting until about 12:30 a.m. before you get to partake of the goodness.
And it's totally worth it.

1 comment:
Yummy, my mouth is watering. You'll have to make some for me when were home next.
Post a Comment