Ethan's school held a carnival as a fundraiser a couple weekends ago and it was a lot of fun. I volunteered doing concessions for a little bit so I was given a bunch of tickets to use at the carnival. I pretty much let loose that night. Food consumed between the kids and I consisted of nachos, a hot dog, snow cones, cotton candy, fritos, cheetos, and a couple candy bars. (the following night a friend of mine had a doughnut party- made homemade doughnuts while husbands were at the General Priesthood session.... needless to say by the end of the night I had had more sugar within a 48 hr time frame than I'd had the last two months!)
I'm really sad that I can't see his face in this picture... I bet it's awesome.

Along for the ride.


They each went down 4 times and loved it.

He liked the sno cone.

I had a small bite or two and then this little one polished off the rest of it.

The kids seemed to have a pretty good time but I was happy when it was time to go home. Thank goodness the school carnival only happens once a year.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! Your kiddos are darling and growing too fast!
Post a Comment