Tuesday, February 26, 2008

To Be or Not To Be...... balanced.


As if our semester hasn't been crazy enough I decided it'd be fun to put some effort into building a Melaleuca business for a little supplementary income. I've been working pretty hard and seeing some great success over the last couple weeks. I've also tried really hard to make sure I'm giving my other household responsibilities the attention they need and I've managed to do a pretty good job at it. All except for the dishes. Somehow the dishes are the one thing that get away from me the fastest. I've gone from doing dishes 2-3 times a week to once a week. Exhibit A is the result of the lack of time spent on dishes. *sigh* Makes for a considerable amount of time spent on dishes when done only once a week.

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Just know that you aren't alone. ;) Your son is such a cutie. I'm glad you guys are doing well.