
Let me tell you a little bit about my family. I count myself so blessed to have married into the most incredibly wonderful family imaginable. The first time I met them arms were opened wide to me and there hasn't been a day since then that they haven't let me know in some way or another how happy they are that Trent married me, how happy they are to have me in the family. I'm pretty darn glad myself. Not only did I marry the love of my life but I now have the family I never knew I had. They're amazing.
Today Eliza and Rachel stopped by to say hi...... and give me some cupcakes. Just cause.
Love you guys.

3 comments:
Sorry I couldn't make it inside. You know how that goes...sleeping baby in the car! Love you too!
I found you through Rachel's page. I don't think she knows me, but I went to junior high with her husband. That's how I found you, thgouh. :) I always tried to get updates on you from Belinda, but she's not my visiting teacher anymore. Now I get to read about you all the time. :) I'm so glad you are all doing well.
We love you too Charisa!
Post a Comment