Tuesday, May 20, 2008
An Afternoon with Lilly
Last week my sister-in-law Emily had an appointment she needed to go to and asked if I could watch her daughter Lilly for about an hour. Ethan LOVES his cousin Lilly so of course I was excited to have her over. They had so much fun playing in the backyard and I had just as much fun watching them. When Emily got back the four of us walked down to Porter Park for a little more play time. Hooray outside play time!!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
how are you feeling?? i miss you! i'm so excited about your news! love your blog. send me your phone number.. we need to talk! :)
Hey girl- your birthday post is up! Love you oodles!!
I just read sara's b-day post to you and about died! I wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday!
Ethan is looking so big. I can't believe how fast he is growing. love him, Love your posts. Love you and that silly husband of yours. Hugs and kisses to you all
We are doing good, just enjoying the California weather. Congrats on the new pregnancy. How exciting!
Chaarisa! So I really miss you now that you are not at Craigo's anymore and I hardly ever see you at church! I just wanted to say hi and hope everything is going well! Are you feeling any better?? Oh and I finally made Tyrell and I a blog, we are not that exciting but you can check it out if you want..thebraeggerfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment