Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Belated Birthday
My in-laws were out of town for my birthday and my mother-in-law has been so cute cause every time she'd see me she'd say something like, "I haven't forgotten.... I want to take you to lunch...." when I was happy with the phone call she gave me on my birthday!! So she called me up one evening and asked what my plans for the following afternoon were. I had none!!! So we met up at the water spray park in town along with my sister-in-law Emily and her daughter Lilly. My wonderful Mom brought Subway sandwiches and an incredibly thoughtful gift. We played in the water with the kids, ate yumminess, and rode the carousel. My sister-in-law Sadie even stopped by to hang out for a bit. It was a great afternoon. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my family! I feel so incredibly blessed, they're all so amazing and I have felt nothing but an out-pouring of love ever since my husband and I first met. Thanks Mom, Emily, Lilly, and Sadie for an awesome day!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey girl! I just found your blog and I'm excited to be an official reader! I can't believe how big Ethan is and you look great. Keep it up hot mama!
AWW how fun! Ethan is so cute! I love him sleeping in his stroller! I really miss you..we should have a girls night sometime!?
Talk about one cute family, Charisa! Glad you're having a great summer!
That sounds like such fun! I'm so glad we ran into each other at Edwards. You look so great and it was fun to see Ethan in real life as opposed to only in pictures!
Hi! I hope you had a great Fourth of July weekend! And hopefully you have been feeling better lately. Congratulations again! (And I thought both of your brothers were really cute and seemed way nice, so I guess I was referring to both!) Wow, I sound awesome. ha ha
Post a Comment