Ethan is copying the way his uncle Jason follows through with his swing.
Time for a one on one.
Golfing's not exactly my hottie hubby's forte.... in this picture he's actually retrieving the golf club that flew out of his hands mid-swing. Man I love him!! Dad and I tried not to laugh too long. (rest assured I asked Trent for permission to post about it.)
I was really proud of Trent, he got some good swings in.

4 comments:
I'm jealous. The golf thing is really growing on me.
Ethan looks like a natural.
aww that pic of ethan trying to golf is so cute!! How are you doing? Do you have a cute belly yet??
charisa!!! how's it goin?!?!? we should really do the turbo jam session!!! haha!!! i miss seeing your face all the time!! you should check out our blog! www.wingstofly27.blogspot.com
how's the bun in the oven?!?! hope all is well and hope to see you soon!!
leighanne
Post a Comment