I love love LOVE this picture.
I need to do better at taking candid shots of Trent with Kiari cause he's not so much about posing.
My sister-in-law Emily gave me these booties for Kiari and I absolutely love them! I'm so sad that Kiari has already outgrown them.
Kiari at 4 weeks.
Ethan chowing down a chicken sandwhich.
Helping Nana make pudding.
What was I thinking?!
Kiari at 5 weeks. Trent's aunt Berta gave Kiari this outfit and I love it! Once again.... I'm said it no longer fits her. You can tell it's a bit snug on her little belly.
Yes.... we have joined the ranks of those desperately trying to potty train their toddler. Ethan successfully peed and pooped in the potty for the very first time on January 7th and since then has been quite successful at going potty first thing in the morning... albeit crying most of the time cause he's not all that thrilled at rushing the waking up process.... but here's hoping he's getting used tothe idea of said routine. Here he is doing a little light reading before bedtime.
My sister-in-law Tiffany with Kiari and her son Anthony.
Baby Tony.
Have I mentioned that Ethan loves holding his baby sister?
Yep... he's out cold. I was in the rocking chair with Kiari when he came over and relaxed on the ottoman. I asked him if he wanted to lay on the couch and he said, "no I lay on this one." and out he went.

8 comments:
Those are great pictures ... you have beautiful kiddos!
Beautiful! I'm glad that i got to see you for that few minutes when we were out there! It was nice to chat even for that few seconds. You have a beautiful family.
Picture 6 the one before 4 weeks, she totally looks Asian...
I thought you learned that you can get Ethan a kiddie cone when we got ice cream together....that one looks like it tipped over....fun update....miss ya in IF, but see ya Thurs. for Turbo Jam
Thanks for the update! I love the pics of your adorable children.
These are all great pictures but the one of Ethan asleep on the Ottoman is my favorite. That is priceless! And don't you hate how quickly babies grow out of your favorite of their clothes?
Beautiful and so big! The only bad thing about newborns is they grow too fast.
Those pics are just precious!! Sounds like you guys are doing well adjusting to two. Ethan is a great big brother. Kiari is a darling name--where did you get it?
You guys look busy!
Post a Comment