Outside it was sunny and blue skied and inside the Spirit was so strong as Trent took our little girl in his arms, with our fathers and brothers encircling her, to give her a name and a blessing. I'm so grateful to Trent for being worthy of and honoring the priesthood that he holds. It was such a sweet and beautiful blessing and the testimonies that followed were wonderful. It was a wonderful meeting and a beautiful day.
This is the same dress that I was blessed in as a baby
and this is a blanket that Trent's mom made for Kiari.
Getting her hair done for her special day.
Trent's sister Cheri came up from Utah with her three little girls for the blessing. Her youngest, Hailey, was born 4 days before Kiari.

15 comments:
Wow! It's like you each have a mini me! So cute!
I saw the dress and thought how beautiful it was, it must be an heirloom . . . and then I read that it was yours! How special! She is beautiful :) What a happy, special day!
She's beautiful Cheezer!!! And you look great!
oh my charisa!!! she is ADORABLE!!! i love her dark hair! i bet you are just having so much fun with your kids!!! i hope everything is great!
Ethan and Kiari look the most alike - definately siblings! How beautiful! It did come in handy for your mom to keep those lacey dresses around for something. You look fantastic as well! Hooooray! Good work exersising Cheezer.
Oh she is such a beautiful baby! Girls are just too fun
Great pictures. She is a doll!
Holy cow, Charisa--Kiari is SO stinking adorable!! What a doll!! I loved all the pics!
Your kids are ADORABLE! Congratulations on the blessing! :)
she looks nothing like either of you! but she is waay cute! her dress was so beautiful. I wish I could have been there =)
SUCH cute pics!!! She is so beautiful--just like her mom. I love all that dark hair.
What a doll! She is such a cute little girl. And I love that hair! It sounds like her blessing day was wonderful.
What a beautiful family! I can't believe all that hair! She is too cute. What a special day.
Chissa!! Your little girl is stunning! you have the most attractive children ever... not a surprise! Congrats on number two, and so fun your little family is growing! i am sure you are the best little mom ever!
Congrats! She looked so beautiful in her dress, that's cool how she wore your dress! And I love how Trent does her hair, so cute!
Post a Comment