Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nana and Bubba's House

We've been living with my in-laws while Trent works as an intern but at least once a week we head back up to the Burg and spend time at my parents' house and my kids love it.
I've been exercising a lot more consistently the last couple of weeks and ever time I do Ethan will ask, "what are you doing, mommy? Are you exercising?" So when I found my son on this at my parents' house he said, "hi mommy! I'm exercising!"

Ethan's current hero (aside from his dad of course) is Peter from the movie Narnia. Whenever's he's playing with one of his swords he'll often say, "I'm Peter!" Sometimes he'll even take his sword and knight Kiari as a knight of Narnia. My mom even made him a little sheath with paper and staples for him to put his sword into. On a recent trip to Walgreens my parents found this little gem, leftover from Christmas, marked down to half off and they just couldn't resist. So now whenever we go to my parents' one of the first things he wants to do is find his sword and mount his horse just like Sir Peter.

Here's my happy happy girl.

All tuckered out after a fun-filled day at Nana and Bubba's house.

No comments: