Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ward Campout

Toward the end of June our married student ward had a campout and it was so much fun! I wasn't able to go with Trent and Ethan last year so I had been really looking forward to this one. My in-laws have a great little lodge just north of where we are and behind it there's a large grassy area that extends down to a river and they gave us permission to camp up there. Quite a few couples made it. The food was great and the company was even better.



This is my friend Paige. Her husband is a total outdoorsman. While he and a couple other husbands were off fishing he found these HUGE mushrooms. I mean seriously, have you ever seen a mushroom that big?!


So.... the original plan was that Trent and Ethan would sleep in the tent and Kiari and I would sleep in the lodge. But as Trent started putting up the tent I couldn't help but reaaaaally want to really campout. So Kiari and I shared a sleeping bag and roughed it with our boys making it our very first family overnight campout. YEA!!!
I took this picture of Kiari right after she woke up. She's so cute it kills me!!

1 comment:

Svedi Pie said...

She is so cute!! I love that last picture! Honestly its a tie with Kiari and Tianna for cutest baby ever. They're both two of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Darling!