Monday, June 8, 2009

Going Private

I've always been somewhat curious as to how many unknown visitors we've had to our blog and the thought has always been somewhat unnerving. Tonight as I was looking at my dear friend's blog, regarding her decision to go private, she made a comment about too many strangers seeing their babies. And it got me thinking all over again. That being said... leave me your e-mail or message me on facebook with your e-mail and I'll be sure to send you and invite to our soon to be private blog.
Loves to All.
~Trent and Charisa

35 comments:

Amiee said...

We'd love to continue reading your blog if you want us too! :) amiee.denney@gmail.com

--Hyrum and Amiee Denney

RSP said...

raschell@hotmail.com

:)

Jaggers Brain said...

I want to keep reading... please!

sistersarahjagger@yahoo.com

Elle said...

hope everything is going great!!

lkjohnson_27@hotmail.com

the Petterson Family said...

craftylulu@hotmail.com

We love reading your blog!

Heidi said...

I have been thinking of doing the same thing. Please include me in your invite.
mumof2kidos@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

lisanicm@gmail.com

Please add me!

Proudfit Family said...

ubrugby414@hotmail.com

Quinn and Ashley said...

we still want to see what is going on in your life!! ashellis2@gmail.com

stevie kay said...

Hi Charisa, you don't know us, but both my husband and I know Trent (from the singles branch). I love checking in on your family every once in a while so please send me an invite!

Stevie
stevie.croft@gmail.com

Sara said...

nateandsarabrown@gmail.com

Kersten said...

elscorcho112@yahoo.com

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

gitchygoome@gmail.com Thanks!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

lynners_13@yahoo.com
It's nice to know what's going on and to be able to catch up even if it's not face to face. :)

Mindy said...

crose25@hotmail.com

Cecily said...

cecily and ryan @ gmail. com

Kim said...

I've thought about it as well.. you can count me in!! =) thanks kbflyhair@hotmail.com

Liz Taylor said...

hey this is liz taylor! My email address is liztaylor105@gmail.com

Bryce said...

oh look who is getting all private on us! You can use my gmail account.

Unknown said...

I've thought about doing the same thing. I guess we'll see how that goes!

alliluvsyou@hotmail.com

Cassie said...

bandchik@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Make sure you invite us!!
its
thesabinfamily@gmail.com!

Rachel said...

devin.rachel@gmail.com

The Fabulous 5 said...

Add me...clintrachel@gmail.com

Tyler said...

terrah.indiana@gmail.com

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

We, the Weston's, would like to be able to see your blog.

pal05003@byui.edu

Lindsay said...

lindsay.a.weston@gmail.com

Josh & Stefanie said...

I know how you feel I keep going back and forth on making ours private or not. I would love to stay updated on your cute little family!
noelani637@hotmail.com

Svedi Pie said...

anderson(dot)shara(at)gmail(dot)com

gotta keep up with your cute kids :)

weave said...

Sorry guys, I know we've disappeared but still check up periodically. Please include me if I'm worthy. fourchacos@gmail.com

Kevin

Season said...

I would love to keep checking it out.

season.cotterell@gmail.com

The Webber's said...

invite us please :)

bwebber84@hotmail.com

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

Add me! :) Jenessajane@gmail.com

Cecily said...

eThanks for the invite!

the Petterson Family said...

Hey I'd love to be able to read your blog if it;s still going to be private.