Kiari, waking up at the Sheridan.
Attention from all sides for Kiari after nap time!!
I didn't have a chance to take Ethan out on the lake but he enjoyed sitting in the boat. It really wasn't that cold outside but he really wanted to wear his hat.
Saturday afternoon Ethan hitched a ride back with Grandma and Kiari and I made our way to West Yellowstone to meet up with the one.... the only..... Kjersti Parkes!!!!
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this girl. Kjersti and I met at BYU-I about 8 years ago (we're getting old Kjersti!) and both had the opportunity to work at The Playmill Theatre. Memorial Day weekend is the traditional first show opening weekend so Kjersti got us tickets for the 8:30 Saturday performance of Footloose.
Kiari's first Playmill experience!! Well... I guess technically speaking it was her second, but only if you count the night I performed as a fill in when I was 5 months pregnant her first.
The show was fabulous and the cast was amazing and, as always, it was so great to catch up with some old friends.
The show wasn't over until about 11 and since Kiari doesn't do well during night time drives my friends Jeff and Lisa were suuuuper sweet to let Kiari and I crash on their couch for the night.
Kiari was fascinated with their dog, it was really cute to watch.
The next morning Kiari and I hit the road and made it back in time to go to church with our boys. The weekend was wonderful but would have been even more so if Trent had been able to be with us. A big HUGE thank you to my other parents for having us all up to the Sheridan (it was so great to spend time with everyone); to Belinda for giving Ethan a ride back; to my mom for picking him up from Belinda's house; and to my dad for taking Trent to the movie Saturday night.
*sigh* weekends like that are always too short.

3 comments:
That sounds like sooo much fun! I am so sad Jeff and I couldn't make it to the Sheridan, I am going to have to take Jeff to see Footloose! Thanks for the great idea! Love ya!
Oh Charisa, YOU are one of my most favorite people, EVER!!!
What a joy family and friends truly are to us all! Thanks for being mine ;) (that sounded a little too hallmark-ie)
Post a Comment