In the meantime...
it seems as though summer has finally decided to grace us with her presence. A couple weeks ago my Dad found the coolest little water toy for the kids. It has officially been named the "wiggle water."
It has been so nice to be able to spend considerable amounts of time outside with the kids, they can't get enough of it. Thankfully I'm pretty well over that first trimester hump and am able to more fully enjoy playtime with my kids.
I went for a walk with my Mom tonight (in the coolest lightning storm EVER) and felt so completely rejuvenated, I can't wait to go walking again.
In other news.... Trent attended two back to back career expeditions with the school, one to Denver and the other to Washington DC and he's been working really hard to secure a job. We're so proud of him for all he's doing and has done. It'll be exciting to see where the next stage of life takes us.
AND
on Tuesday we found out we are having another BOY!

5 comments:
yahoo for boys!
Congrats on another boy - we have the same gender pattern going on so far ;)
Love the summertime pictures!
Congratulations! Good luck with the job search!
congrats on the boy!
What a load of posts, I am in love, so much to ask....wait, I better just call.
Post a Comment