When my Mom and I took the kids to WDW back in June my Mom was so excited to buy a princess outfit for Kiari and we ended up getting her a Tinkerbell dress. Ta-da! Instant Halloween costume, makes no difference to her. For Ethan however we went through a few choices. Ultimately he decided he wanted to be Super Mario! He loves playing Mario Brothers/Mario Kart with me and Trent and got really excited when I showed him pictures from a couple years ago when we dressed him up as Mario. That time around he had no idea who Mario was but this year he knew exactly who he was! So he was really excited. And naturally he wanted Daddy to join him in being a Super Mario Brother.
Our ward had a Halloween Spooktacular party last night along with a trunk or treat and it was a lot of fun. This was the first year since we've been married that I didn't have an actual costume idea for myself so I decided last year's can of pink hairspray would suffice. And of course when Kiari saw it she wanted pink hair too. So we had a pink haired Tinkerbell.
Trent and Ethan won the prize for best family costume.
If the bathroom door is closed and your makeup was left out and accessible you just might find something like this. After getting caught she walked around saying, "I so pretty!" My girlie girl.
This year was our first actual trunk or treating experience and I've gotta say that the kids walked away with quite the load of treats. Some of the ward members went all out decorating their trunks, it was a lot of fun to see. I love our ward.
I made sure to not let the kids have any candy when we got home so they were down for the count by about 9:30. Thank goodness. It felt like it had been a really long day. Then again.... at this point in my pregnancy just about everyday feels like a really long day. 19 days to go!!!!

1 comment:
so few days until perfection pops out!
Post a Comment