So I totally thought last night or today would be it, that he would be here.
I headed out to the grocery store yesterday about 5/5:30 and the entire time I was there I was contracting consistently. When I came home they kept on coming, consistent contractions less than a minute long every 5-10 minutes. With Ethan I was induced and with Kiari my water broke at home so there was not second guessing or wondering. With this one it's just a waiting game.... I have no idea how or when this labor is going to decide to kick in.
So last night's contractions lasted up until midnight with a handful between 12 and 4. About 4:15 Kiari decided to wake up... que contractions... and then from 4:30 to 6 I hardly slept. From 6 to 8 however I slept beautifully.
Today I've had hardly any contractions, discomfort there's been plenty, but not so many contractions and I'm forced to once again be patient.
*sigh* the entire pregnancy up until this point seems like a blur and now it's moving at a snail's pace. This little dude is as squirmy as can be and I've gotta think that he's ready for a little bit more wiggle room OUT HERE.
What's been super cute is how excited/anxious Trent is for him to get here. In them morning when he leaves for work I'll say, "love you. Have a good day." and he'll say, "love you. Have a baby."
Even more than being done with being pregnant, I'm feeling very ready for the transition and changes that will come when this little guy decides to join us.
I'm very hopeful that I won't go the full 40 weeks but who knows.
Patience.
A virtue, right?
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't wait to see this little guy. Hang in there and good luck when it's time. We're so excited for you guys.
i'm waiting....
Post a Comment