Monday, February 7, 2011

January 2011

Our weather last month was all over the place. We had days when it was 60+ degrees and the kids were playing outside and others when it just wouldn't stop snowing.
This is the tree outside the kitchen window at the townhouse.

We loved having a wood burning fireplace at the townhouse. Hooray for roasted marshmellows!
Kiari took a late nap one afternoon and ended up being awake until nearly 2. So we kept the fire going and watched and old school Rainbow Brite movie that was available on our instant Netflix.
Wide awake.


Trent with our little Peanut.



Like I said, this little girl loooooves to dress up.
She kept turning away from me when I tried to take her picture. I was lucky to get the one above this!
For awhile there Ethan would wear his Super Why mask everyday.

A super sweet couple in our ward offered to lend us their baby swing and it was so great to have!
I'm pretty sure this was right before the string of drool nearly hit Trent in the face.

No comments: