Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quite the Week.....

..... filled with a surprise visit from my younger brother Jacob, my very first (albeit very very minor) and hopefully very last ever car accident (complete with the other driver telling our insurance companies a completely different version of what actually happened), and lovely weather allowing for some bike riding in the culdesac and exploration of our crazy cool backyard.












3 comments:

Nancy said...

OH yuck! a car wreck and icky lying people, glad Jacob came to make it a little better. I call you back soon.

Tina Braegger said...

You are so pretty! OH how I miss you!! That is so awesome that you guys got a house. I still only dream...haha.. and a backyard is definitely a plus! Sounds like you guys are doing well and liking Colorado :)

Unknown said...

I don't know why I can all of the sudden see your blog again, but I'm really happy about it! Are my eyes deceiving me, or do you have three little ones now? Whose ever they are, they're beautiful.