Thursday, April 28, 2011

Park Time

Weather has been sunny as of late but not so much park weather warm. So when today's temperature was reading into the 70's I decided we'd better take advantage. We picked up Ethan from preschool and headed straight to the park. I think our favorite park is officially the one in the same area as Trent's office so it worked out to go there and then leave in time to pick up Trent. Woo-hoo for playtime!!



No, my daughter does not normally sport this look... we had a potty accident shortly after got to the park and this was all I had. Note to self: keep an extra pair or pants and panties in the car for just such occasions.






Yep, all three of my kids fit into the back our Malibu.
I found these boots for Kiari awhile back and she spotted them in her closet today. When I got the kids loaded up in the car she wanted her sandals off and her boots on. Paired with her makeshift skirt it was a picture perfect moment.


Some friends from church have a daughter who was cast in her middle school's production of Beauty and the Beast and we wanted to be there to support her. Brought back a ton of memories that's for sure!!! It was so cute to watch Kiari just sit and stare. She didn't really exhibit a lot of emotion during the show, but it definitely held her attention.

1 comment:

Tina Braegger said...

aww your kids are adorable! I so miss you!