Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ethan (Sept 22nd)

2 years ago we welcomed our first born into the world and I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for blessing us with Ethan's presence so early on in our marriage, he has taught us so much about love and patience and the importance of trust and faith in the Lord in all that we do.
WE LOVE YOU ETHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















11 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! Cool Sponge Bob cake!

Cecily said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! What fun pictures! He is sooo cute.

Joshua said...

I love that baby's have their face so early on and there are certain features that just stick

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday little guy. We miss you!

He's getting so big. It's a good thing you have another one on the way.

Sara said...

happy birthday ethan- you are a ray of sunshine!!

Criscell said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan! It's so fun being two!

From,
Caysja

Cheri said...

He is the sweetest boy, I can't believe he is growing up so fast and his smile just gets bigger and bigger. Happy Bday Ethan! We love you!

Season said...

So cute!!!

Tina Braegger said...

He is just the cutest kid ever!! And I can't believe he is two already..crazy! Ps..I miss you!

Cassie said...

I can't believe he's already 2!! And such a photogenic child!

Amber said...

how cute is he...happy birthday! You were born on my anniversary day!