It's late and there's so much to tell about the trip so I thought I'd leave a few teaser photos for now. More details and pictures to come when I'm a little more coherent.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Weekend in Taiwan
My father-in-law is an incredibly busy man, bouncing from meeting to meeting and place to place. Last weekend for example he had to be in Taiwan for the annual Melaleuca Convention and like most trips it was pretty much a there and back trip. Knowing that I served my mission in Taiwan my amazing other Dad invited me to join him on this particular overseas venture. Trent needed to stay home to work and we had yet to obtain a passport for Ethan so it was just me that tagged along this time. We left Pocatello about 4:30 Thursday afternoon and arrived in Taiwan Friday evening about 10 p.m. (no it wasn't that long of a flight we just lost a day) then made our way back to the states Sunday night around 8. Quite literally a there and back and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
It's late and there's so much to tell about the trip so I thought I'd leave a few teaser photos for now. More details and pictures to come when I'm a little more coherent.


It's late and there's so much to tell about the trip so I thought I'd leave a few teaser photos for now. More details and pictures to come when I'm a little more coherent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is SO cool!! I can't wait to see more pictures. What a great opportunity!
That is just awesome, Charisa! You married into the right family to travel the world!
that's SO AWESOME that you got to go back there with him!!! I hope things are great for you!!!
Oh, how was the flight over? We flew to Spain when I was 24 weeks, and my feet were bigger than my head by the time we landed. That being said, I'm sure it was TOTALLY worth it. How great for you!
That's so fun! Although it was quick I hope you enjoyed your chance to return! Looking forward to seeing more posts on how your trip was in detail!
Post a Comment