I have officially started nesting.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and found out that I was already dialated to nearly a three. Dr. Meredith doesn't seem to think our baby girl is going to make it to December 21st and neither do I. I'm not so sure that she'll come this week but I have a feeling that it will be next week. Having said that..... she'll probably test my patience and wait until Christmas Day. *sigh*
So most of today has been spent prepping baby's things, readying my hospital bag, etc. etc.
We're kind of sort of set on a name but I think we'll have to take a good look at her to be sure. Ethan is excited. Today as he was climbing in and out of his old car seat Trent started to tell him things like, "when the baby comes she's going to be really small, you'll need to be really really soft with her ok?"
I'm excited for Ethan to finally meet her.
Any day now.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am so excited for you! Good luck with everything.
Can't wait!!! :) I definitely want to see pictures.
Gotta at least wait for Trent to get done with finals.... or not. Start pounding in the chocolate and spicy food, soon to be no more.
That's exciting!! Good luck with the upcoming week or two!
Good luck! Make sure and post pics asap!
can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment