oh my word! She has the darkest hair I have ever seen! I would have never guessed that she would be your baby =) She is so beautiful though! I'm assuming you're back from the hospital and I didn't get word until I saw your blog post! When can I come visit you?!
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!! She is just DARLING! How did everything go? Did you go on your own, or were you induced? I thought you had a few more days to go until your due date...
I love her name--where did you get it? And all that dark hair! Hope you are feeling well! I want the full story when you're up to posting.
Good work Chi with the hair! Must of taken a lot of work on your part to make such a beautiful girl, no wonder you were so worn out! :) Oh we love you all! She has the same cute features of little Ethan, a perfect Vandersloot mix!
Congratulations Charisa!! She's beautiful!! I LOVE that dark hair!!! (Where did it come from?? :)) Sounds like it all went great--especially if you got to go home the next day!! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations to you both! I thought I had already commented on this post but I obviously haven't. Your little girl is so adorable and we can't wait to see her. You are both such great friends.
We are still in the Osgood ward. I don't really have a schedule, we're always home. Kleyn always loves having new friends to play with and I love catching up with anyone I can!!! :) Your little girl is so beautiful. There's just something about new borns. How is Ethan doing with her?
18 comments:
yeah! Very cute and cool name! You had her on my due date! Can't wait to meet her.
Oh the precious little thing. She is beautiful. I'm so excited to see her. She had fabulous hair. How fun for you-perfect for little bows.
Congrats. That is awesome. She is beautiful.
oh my word! She has the darkest hair I have ever seen! I would have never guessed that she would be your baby =) She is so beautiful though! I'm assuming you're back from the hospital and I didn't get word until I saw your blog post! When can I come visit you?!
Congrats. She is beautiful! What a lot of hair she has. I love it. I hope all went well and you are resting up now.
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!! She is just DARLING! How did everything go? Did you go on your own, or were you induced? I thought you had a few more days to go until your due date...
I love her name--where did you get it? And all that dark hair! Hope you are feeling well! I want the full story when you're up to posting.
Congratulations. :) She is darling. What a beautiful name. I hope you are doing well. :)
Good work Chi with the hair! Must of taken a lot of work on your part to make such a beautiful girl, no wonder you were so worn out! :)
Oh we love you all! She has the same cute features of little Ethan, a perfect Vandersloot mix!
Congratulations Charisa!! She's beautiful!! I LOVE that dark hair!!! (Where did it come from?? :)) Sounds like it all went great--especially if you got to go home the next day!! :) Can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh my heavens!! She is beautiful, I love all the dark hair!! I am sure you are grateful she is here. Congrats!!
Congratulations to you both! I thought I had already commented on this post but I obviously haven't. Your little girl is so adorable and we can't wait to see her. You are both such great friends.
Congrats!!! She looks so sweet! I hope all went well and I'm looking forward to seeing her grow.
She is absolutely stunning. You are going to have so much fun with all that hair. Congratulations on your precious little gift.
she is wonderful...and what a great baby, so peaceful...just an angel! good job guys! love you!
Oh Congratulations she is beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!1
CONGRATULATIONS! :)
Congratulations, she is just beautiful! I love hair!
We are still in the Osgood ward. I don't really have a schedule, we're always home. Kleyn always loves having new friends to play with and I love catching up with anyone I can!!! :) Your little girl is so beautiful. There's just something about new borns. How is Ethan doing with her?
Post a Comment