Friday, December 5, 2008

Preggo Pics

During the Thanksgiving break my sister-in-law asked me if I had been taking a lot of pictures of myself throughout the course of my pregnancy and I realized that I hadn't taken any at all save the ones that my mom has taken of me for her figure drawing class. And now that I have honestly no idea when this baby may be coming I figured I best take a few. When I first got married I was as camera happy as I had ever been. My husband's not camera happy at all, mostly because he doesn't like posed pictures. He is however, willing to humor me on pretty much all occasions. So here are the pictures that he so willing took for me. Ethan was even willing to get in on it.


7 comments:

Jenny said...

You look so beautiful... I'm sad I've missed out on the pregnancy! How exciting that you are having a precious little girl! Love ya!

Criscell said...

You look SO great!! Those pics are precious. I need to take some too. I was wondering if you'd had that baby yet...I'm so jealous that you're already at a 3! I'm only at a one. Goodluck with everything! Little girls are soo fun!

Bryce said...

Stunning! You are look just amazing.

Nancy said...

Gotta love the big belly while you can..or if you can! It is cute when the siblings get in on the job!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady. :) I'm super excited for you. :) I think that when I go to Carnino's as well. I have actually been seriously considering it while Danny is in school and Bond is the GM. :) We'll see, though. I don't have facebook, but I there are so many people I know that do...it might be something I'll look into, but right now I'm good with my blog. :)

Sara said...

you are so beautiful pregnant...i love that belly!

Season said...

You look so cute!