Awhile back I found a bag of magnetic alphabet letters at the DI for less than a buck and recently pulled it out for the kids. Kiari will pull them out one by one and say "O,o,o" over and over as she puts them on the fridge door, rearranges them, and then pulls them off. Pretty darn cute to listen to and watch.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Tea Time!
Some mornings when Kiari wakes up she's not exactly perky. So one morning when she was throwing a bit of a fit I pulled out her little singing teapot and tipped it to make it sing its little ditty. Almost as soon as it started its ditty Kiari stopped fussing and came back into her room. I tipped it again, set up the little dessert tray, and started to line up her dolls. A few minutes later Ethan says, "Can Buzz and Woody come to the tea party too?" So the kids spent the first part of the morning with their toys sipping tea.

Awhile back I found a bag of magnetic alphabet letters at the DI for less than a buck and recently pulled it out for the kids. Kiari will pull them out one by one and say "O,o,o" over and over as she puts them on the fridge door, rearranges them, and then pulls them off. Pretty darn cute to listen to and watch.
Awhile back I found a bag of magnetic alphabet letters at the DI for less than a buck and recently pulled it out for the kids. Kiari will pull them out one by one and say "O,o,o" over and over as she puts them on the fridge door, rearranges them, and then pulls them off. Pretty darn cute to listen to and watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment