Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's the Little Things

Before this wonderful little cubby unit I loved that the kids had their own space but now I REALLY love that the kids have their own space. Before all the toys were a mess in the wicker toy box to the right and where you see said toy box was a huuuuuge pile of stuffed animals. Now organization is the name of the game with a large bin (tucked away in the closet to the left) holding all of the stuffed animals, larger toys in the toy box, and all of the smaller toys neatly stowed in cubby drawers. And hooray for our first ever bookshelf for the kids' plethora of books. This space makes me happy.

This face makes me happy.

As does this face.

And of course Ethan's face but he was asleep before I could get a picture of him. Preschool days always wear him out.




His toe was poking out all day! I'm not surprised, this pair of pj's has made its way through 3 kids!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love love organization! It is such a happy thought. Makes me want to go organize a closet right now.