Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Little Man

I know... what's with the tie, right?
The kids stumbled onto an episode of The Backyardigans in which there's Agent Secret the Super Spy, the Lady in Pink, and other spy related characters. Agent Secret wears a suit and a tie. So there you go.

(and no, I don't do his hair like that. you can thank the double coulics he's got in front. time for yet another haircut.)



I had a moment with Ethan tonight. I thought I heard Enoch fussing upstairs so I went up to check. The bathroom light was on so I slowly peeked in and there was Ethan, swaying a bit, eyes pretty much closed, up for a potty break. All I could do was smile. Without a word I helped him wash and dry his hands. He turned and reached up. I picked him up, turned off the light, and made my way to the rocking chair. Within seconds he was asleep again, but I took a few minutes to just sit and rock my baby.
It's the little things. :o)

No comments: