Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some Fun This Week

Applesauce and whistling straws make for some good times in the kitchen.






We took advantage of an overcast day to walk to the library (which is a few miles from the house). Ethan wanted to walk off and on, when he wasn't we folded down the back of the stroller to have him scoot back and hold Enoch. I love the way that Ethan will hold on to the side of the stroller and talk with me as we walk.





Yesterday the kids and I spent some time at the Southlands Mall, a beautiful outdoor mall not too far from our house. I had the best ice cream ever while we were there, brownie batter. Can't wait to have it again!



I. Love. This mall. I could spend an entire day there just walking around with the kids enjoying the atmosphere. Plus it has some great water features for the kids to play in, the ice cream shoppe of course, a movie theatre, and it's ultra clean and family friendly.



Yesterday was the first time I'd seen this store, Charming Charlie.

Definitely not the last. :o)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

you are so wonderful at cataloguing the happy little moments. what a good example, as always.