Trent and I were able to take him together which is probably why I managed to not cry when he walked inside. But it's hard to be sad when I'm so excited for him!!
We had him in pre-school last year but it was only twice a week so it will definitely be an adjustment to have him gone every morning 5 days a week. Today I asked him if he wanted me to pick him up or if he wanted to ride the bus and he said, "ride the bus!" and it was super cute to see him come off the bus this afternoon.
Pre-first day interview. I don't remember what Trent asked him but Ethan's answer was obviously, "I don't know."
When I asked him about his day he started to tell me about the game they played in p.e. "It's kind of like freeze tag! And to unfreeze the person you have to crawl in between their legs." I TOTALLY REMEMBER PLAYING THAT GAME!!!
Two days in and he likes Kindergarten. Awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment