At WalMart a couple weeks back I found a Chutes and Ladders with a little damage on the outside of the box. Took it to the counter and asked for a discount.
$2 for a $7 game? Sold!
There's a beautiful outdoor mall not far from our house that hosts a farmers market every Saturday and Kiari loves to go with me. We have a favorite farmer and when they have cherry tomatoes it's especially nice. For Kiari and me anyway. The cherry tomatoes don't always make it home.
Once we're done at the market Kiari will ask if we can do "girly things" so I take her to one of my new favorite stores, Charming Charlie. Wall to wall jewelry organized by color!! We'll walk around and she loves to try things on. It's great girl time.
Helping to water the grass.
For the most part.
Enoch loves to be outside! He'll even crawl around on the pavement!
The night that I found the Chutes and Ladders game I found some bubbles wands for a $1 a piece along with a big jug of bubbles for $3. My kids loves bubbles.
Hard to believe July has come and gone!
Ethan starts Kindergarten in just a couple weeks and I'm soooo excited for him!
More updates and photos to come.
but not tonight.
I'm tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment