Sunday, March 9, 2008

A New Day Has Begun


Hooray for the fact that my father-in-law loves us! Hooray for the fact that he had a camera he doesn't use and wanted us to have! Hooray for the fact that my withdrawal can officially be declared as over! This picture is the first picture taken with said camera hence the accentuatedly happy look on my face! It is a new and beautiful day!!

*Recent pictures of Ethan coming soon*

5 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

cute picture Charisa! I don't know what I would do without my camera! By the way if I made it to the top 3, you can vote at Scrap-a-Doodle which is located close to Circle of Love and Mike's Music on Main Street. Voting probably ends on Friday. I haven't checked if I made it to the top 3, but I'll let you know when I find out.

Sha nay nay said...

I love your new (to me) hair! When did you do it? I think it's so funny how by the middle of winter everyone's tire of long hair, but it still doesn't get warmer or make summer come quicker. I used to get a cold neck once I chopped it off, but then it gave me an excuse to wear a scarf. Now I need an air conditioner for my neck. Good thing I have one!

RSP said...

I'm loving your hair short like that! So cute!

the Petterson Family said...

You have a blog and your hair is chopped!!! This is so exciting...I might hyperventilate!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Awesome!!! I don't know what I would do without my camera. Danny thinks I'm crazy, but really I'm just picture happy. :) I love seing pictures of you and your family.