Lately Ethan really enjoys laying on my chest when he sleeps. If he's in bed with us at night come morning he'll slide his way onto my chest and quickly fall back to sleep, it's his way of letting me know he's not quite ready to wake up yet and I'm happy to comply. This morning was no different. Ethan made his way onto my chest and there we lay, content as ever...... until I felt a very warm something make it's way from my midsection, down my side and onto the bed. Yes..... my son leaked on me. Time to get up!!!!
Ah the joys of motherhood.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
LOL!
THAT'S SO GROSS! Yet so open and honest, I feel we are closer just because of that moment you shared with the world. Thank you CHarissa. I thought you were going to say that Rexburg was warm today, the city, not just your side and bed and son's diaper! You make me laugh!
I hate when stuff like that happens, although, I've gotten quite used to dealing with that type of thing. :) That's funny! I answered your question on my blog through the comments. I also got your email- my # is 569-0513. It's good to be able to keep in touch with you!
Funny post! So sorry that happened to you! The things we moms go through for our kids...
Are you potting training him yet?
What an awesome wake-up call. :)So, I have to ask you this question then...Has he thrown up on you yet? It's a good thing we have wonderful cleaning stuff nowadays. :)
Hey friend! Yeah lunch would be so fun. My cell number is 757-9833. Give me a call. I work a lot of lunches but i'm all for a late lunch or we can figure somthing out. love ya!
Oh, I love it. That happened to me with Kaitlyn while we were at the doctor's office. We were at her 9 month well check up. It was all over my shirt and pants. I had brought a change of clothes for her put didn't think to bring one for me. I wasn't so grossed out but Tony sure was.
Arley is about 20 months old now. How is your family doing? What have you been up to? Are you still involved in Drama? It's fun to see everyone's pictures of their families. I love it.
HAHAHA! :) That is great!
We found your blog through Criscell's. Your family is so beautiful, Charisa! :)
Post a Comment