i loved reading all your blog updates! i know how hard it is to keep blogging when there are kids under-foot. you are such a sweetheart charisa, and your family is beautiful (that kiari is a little princess!)... and i guess trent is pretty cool too;) we're so glad you guys live closer now (i still need to bring you some grub, and i have a little housewarming gift for you! i'll call you this next week)
Your kids are just so cute! I'm glad you're doing well. I was sorry to hear about Trent's brother. You've all been in our thoughts and prayers. Love you guys!
Just finished getting updated on your blog. Sorry! Things have been a little nuts around here! I hope you and your family enjoyed the holidays and that you are well. And my goodness that looks like a lot of snow. Also, that has to be the larges Thanksgiving gathering I've ever seen. Take care!
3 comments:
i loved reading all your blog updates! i know how hard it is to keep blogging when there are kids under-foot. you are such a sweetheart charisa, and your family is beautiful (that kiari is a little princess!)... and i guess trent is pretty cool too;) we're so glad you guys live closer now (i still need to bring you some grub, and i have a little housewarming gift for you! i'll call you this next week)
Your kids are just so cute! I'm glad you're doing well. I was sorry to hear about Trent's brother. You've all been in our thoughts and prayers. Love you guys!
Just finished getting updated on your blog. Sorry! Things have been a little nuts around here! I hope you and your family enjoyed the holidays and that you are well. And my goodness that looks like a lot of snow. Also, that has to be the larges Thanksgiving gathering I've ever seen. Take care!
Post a Comment