Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kiari turns 3!!!!

December 12th was Kiari's 3rd birthday!






Kiari and Trent's mom Kathy share the same birthday. Obviously I had a hard time getting her to smile for this picture.

Earlier in the day Kiari had said, "but I don't know how to blow out the candle!" and I told her that she could ask Ethan for help. These next two pictures are of the "how to blow out the candle" lesson that took place.



Grandma gave Kiari a super cute doll and we gave her a princess dress up trunk. Both were big hits.



I can't remember what they were talking about when I snapped this pic but I love the look on Ethan's face.

Over all it was a pretty low key day. After dinner we had a little party with just the 5 of us. Kiari seemed pretty excited to not be two anymore and everyday since then she has wanted to play dress up.
We absolutely love our Kiari Bel..... even during her Jekyl and Hyde moments. :o)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Tina Braegger said...

Wow! I can't believe it. I still remmber you pregnant with her. Time sure flies. What a cute girl you have. So glad you guys are doing well and finally moved as well. :)

Nancy said...

3 gets even more dramatic, and now she has the outfits to make it more convincing!