Monday, December 12, 2011

Halloween in Idaho

Just a few short days after arriving in Idaho it was Halloween. My kids LOVE Halloween. This year we were able to take them trick-or-treating to the Melaleuca home office and let me tell you, the employees go ALL OUT decorating their individual areas of the office. We're talking themes, costumes, sound effects and music, the works.
That night, because we live in the country now AND because it was FREEZING cold outside, we loaded up the kids and drove them around to go trick-or-treating. In the past we've always just taken them to the Trunk or Treat at the church so this was their very first experience knocking doors. We hit a good handful before before heading home to get ready for bed. Enoch was pretty excited about his very piece of candy.
*the pictures are a little out of order but quite frankly I'm too tired to do anything about it. Enjoy.






















1 comment:

Nancy said...

Man,those cubicles are fancy! I suppose I would jump at the opportunity to change the face of my 4 walls at least once a year.