Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Fun

We've always had a great time having an Easter egg hunt at my in-laws every year but we've never actually dyed eggs with Ethan until this year. He and Kiari both seemed to enjoy it.







I didn't take any pictures of the actual hunt, in the past I always manage to get back of head shots so I decided to just do an after family photo.

Conference weekend was great. We spent most of the day Saturday at Trent's mom's house and it was so great to have that time with Mom and Wayne. Sweet little Jalaya was there too and the kids had a lot of fun playing with her. I was pretty sick most of Saturday so sadly I ended up sleeping through most of the two sessions. But the talks that I was coherent for were, of course, wonderful.
We spent Sunday at Dad and Belinda's. Conference was great. Dinner was delicious. and the kids had blast with their egg hunt. It was a fantastic weekend!!

No comments: