Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring IS Here

It has just been since last weekend that it has really started to feel like Spring here in the Burg and Monday was absolutely beautiful. Kiari and I had woken up from our nap later than usual so at 4:30 I was rushing to get the kids into the stroller and run a couple of errands before 5 o'clock (Trent was at work with the car). Having taken care of those in time there was no rush to get a few other things done. On our way to the grocery store a Jamba sounded soooooo good to this pregnant momma. So with the hubby's ok the kids and I shared one.


This really was a treat for me and the kids. I can't remember the last time we've indulged in a Jamba. I made sure to request a couple extra little cups because I had a feeling that once they had each had a sip the kiddos wouldn't be too keen on having to pass it back and forth. They absolutely loved it.




From there it was on to the park for a little bit of play time.
I am sooooo incredibly grateful for the beautiful weather that has FINALLY found us.




These next ones are just a few from recently.


No.... he's not throwing up......



Just looking at the itty bitty ladybug inside. :o)




This was one of those moments when I'm in the kitchen... the kids are in their room... and suddenly I realize that I'm not hearing any kind of noise coming from said room.....







"What are you doing Ethan?" I'm just giving Kiari a sticker. "Just one?" Oh... no, a lot.

No comments: