I'm sure #3 will be just as cute as 1 and 2 :) Congrats!
Congrats, Charisa! That's very exciting!
Congrats! I'll pray for you. You know they say #3 is always the hardest. I know I want more but I'm scared for #3. With my last baby my craving was milk. I'm sure you will do great, your a good mom!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, oh as for the sickness kettle corn always made me feel better (strange i know).
What the what?! Good job making babies! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sure #3 will be just as cute as 1 and 2 :) Congrats!
Congrats, Charisa! That's very exciting!
Congrats! I'll pray for you. You know they say #3 is always the hardest. I know I want more but I'm scared for #3. With my last baby my craving was milk. I'm sure you will do great, your a good mom!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, oh as for the sickness kettle corn always made me feel better (strange i know).
What the what?! Good job making babies! :)
Post a Comment